Xbox gift cards
Buy an Xbox gift card
What is an Xbox gift card?
The Xbox gift card is a digital card that you receive in the form of a code. As soon as you redeem this digital code, your Xbox Live credit will be automatically topped up. You can choose from an Xbox gift card of 5 euros, 10 euros, 15 euros, 20 euros, 25 euros, 30 euros, 50 euros, 75 euros, 80 euros and 100 euros. The Xbox gift card has no expiration date and can be used as Xbox One credit and Xbox 360 credit.
What can I use an Xbox card for?
You can use the Xbox Live gift card as an Xbox voucher to buy Xbox 360 games and Xbox One games. The Xbox One gift card can also be used for in-game purchases and other Xbox products. In addition, you can use the card as a general Microsoft gift card. This means you can use the card for all purchases in the online Microsoft Store, such as apps, films, TV series and accessories.
You can even buy a Xbox subscription with your Xbox digital gift card. Do you want to play the online multiplayer of your favorite Xbox game and receive free games every month? Then go for Xbox Live Gold. Do you want access to the Xbox Game Pass library? Then use your Xbox card to buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or to purchase the Xbox Game Pass!
How do I get my Xbox gift card?
You can order your Xbox gift voucher as follows:
- Choose your Xbox gift card and complete the order.
- After payment you will immediately receive your Xbox card as a digital code.
- Redeem the code via your console, Xbox app or Xbox.com.
How do I redeem my Xbox gift card?
Via your console:
- Go to the Xbox Games Store.
- Select “Use a code” and enter the Xbox gift card code.
Via the Xbox app:
- Go to the Microsoft Store via the menu.
- Select “Redeem a code” and enter the Xbox gift card code.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account and enter the Xbox gift card code.
Could you use some help with purchasing or redeeming your Xbox credit? Please get in touch with our customer service.